GFI EventsManager is a network wide event log monitor solution that automatically analyses and archives logs from a variety of machines, devices and systems like Windows servers and workstations, firewalls, routers, SQL Server and Oracle databases, IIS, SharePoint and Exchange servers and many more. It is a very efficient tool for assessing the security and health condition of your network systems:
- The built-in correlation rules are able to identify and categorize events from different sources in real-time (e.g. Security events generated on any Windows operating system from NT onwards, SQL Server and Oracle servers, CISCO ASA/PIX devices and others) and immediately alert you when important events occur.
- Out-of-the-box, the product can detect different security incidents, downtimes or malfunctioning systems. It can also filter out noise or non-important events.
- A compelling dashboard lets you to quickly notice and analyze the most important events like: logon events, important security and system health events, network activity events and others.
- Suspicious activities can be investigated from the browsers included into the product, which allow you analyze the events in detail, through powerful data filtering and sorting features.
- GFI EventsManager ReportPack has numerous built-in reports which present the essential information for many important categories of events.
- You can choose to archive the log data in a variety of combinations: centralized, locally, on SQL Server databases or storage files that can be compressed and encrypted.
- Most of the settings can be customized so you can define and apply your own correlation rules, alerts, views, reports, log archive options and so on
Why use GFI EventsManager for System Health Monitoring?
- Out-of the box support to monitor for critical security events network-wide to detect attacks & malicious network users
- Receive alerts about critical events on servers, firewalls, databases and other network systems
- Back up and clear event logs network-wide and archive to central or local databases
- Advanced reporting suite, including dedicated reports for different regulatory compliance acts
- Easy to use graphical interface
- No client software/agents required
- Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2